1. Development Consultancy Services:
1.1) SUSTAINABLE LIVELIHOOD:
3.1.1) Agribusiness and Enterprise Development:
We help agribusinesses and other enterprises enhance their competitiveness by improving their;
· Access to markets and market information
· Facilitating access to finance, technology, and business services and
· Formulating business plans and market strategies
3.1.2) Value Chain Development:
From inputs suppliers to end retailers, we strengthen the capabilities of all actors in:
· Understanding of market information flow and timely response there against
· Increasing access to investment and other relevant services
· Creating and meeting market demand by alleviating constraints
Our work increases domestic production, leads to higher sales, improves income, promotes investment in the rural economy, and generates new jobs for the agricultural sector.
3.1.3) Agriculture and Food Security:
We help partners to address the challenges of food insecurity by effective solutions that lead to flexible and sustainable livelihoods, including increasing agricultural productivity and production, expanding opportunities to increase incomes.
3.1.4) Financial Services:
· We develop sustainable strategies and build institutional capacities to expand financial services to micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises. By strengthening local financial services providers, tackling industry-level impediments, and developing innovative solutions for financial and nonfinancial service providers.
· We also plan financial interventions to address broader development challenges such as water resources management, energy efficiency, and agricultural production.
1.2. Disaster Management:
We help organizations to respond crisis in timely, effective and efficient manner and mitigate crisis through their work with local communities and businesses in order to break cycles of violence, bridging the gap between short-term relief and long-term development initiatives.
Range of Services:
Providing rapid response to crises in the form of;
· Quick deployment of staff
· Early local assessments
· Swift procurement of required materials and
· Prompt interventions for timely recovery of affected.
Groundwork for Recovery
Building local capacity and establishing long-term partnerships between community groups, local governments, donors, and private sector actors to lay the foundation for long-term development
1.3. Research, Assessments, Surveys and Project Management:
We help organizations and build their capacities in;
· Estimation and
· Proper execution of projects
We also deliver the following services:-
· Action research design, training and implementation (Regional, provincial and nationwide socio-economic; education, health, agricultural, political and market based Opinion surveys, Situation Analysis and Baseline Studies);
· Data management and survey processes:
§ Designing of databases for standard data entry programs
§ Data coding, editing, clearing, scrutiny, verification, and entry processes
· Data Analysis
§ Generation of tabulations and analysis of quantitative data using SPSS and CSPro Software
§ Processing and analyzing qualitative data using Ethnograph, NVivo, and Excel Software.
· Report writing;
· Project Development, Coordination, Planning, Management and Implementation
· Monitoring & Evaluation and Post Project Assessment Studies;
· Sustainable & Participatory Community Development (Social Organization/Mobilization);
· Capacity enhancement of local government representatives, community activists, community leaders and political workers in the fields of disaster management, democratization and good governance; and
· Capacity building of grassroots & middle-level organizations for technology transfer in community development and disaster management